My Wedding Photography Pricing Couldn't Be Simpler!
(up to 5 hours)
(up to 8 hours)
Each of these wedding photography packages includes the following:
- Your photos on disk with print authorization (i.e, you can have prints made anywhere!),
- One year online photo gallery, with Free screen-resolution digital downloads for your friends and family,
- A practice photography session/location scouting trip,
- No travel fees* for weddings within 80 miles of my studio, and
- Whenever possible, the photographer will attend both the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner the day before the wedding.
Choose Optional Add-On Services
- Second Photographer
- Half-Day (up to 5 hours): $550.00
- Full-Day (up to 8 hours): $750.00
- Engagement Sessions — $450.00
You'll receive digital files with print authorization and a $100 print credit to use when ordering prints from your engagement session gallery.
Pre-purchase print credits at a dramatically reduced price. After your wedding, use your print credits to purchase anything you like… albums, coffee table books, canvas wall prints, framed prints, loose prints for scrapbooks and framing, etc.
- Minimum $600 print credit bundle—you only pay $450.00
- Minimum $1,000 print bundle—you only pay $650.00!
- Album pricing starts at $340.00.
New for 2020
- Up to 2 hours of photography
- Digital Files with limited print authorization
- One year online photo gallery, with Free downloads for your friends and family
- No travel fees* within 50 miles of my studio
- LIMITED AVAILABILITY - this package cannot be reserved more than 60 days before your wedding
This is an excellent option for couples who are scrambling to reconfigure their wedding day due to COVID-19 and are looking to do a "micro-wedding."
* TRAVEL FEES:
If travel expenses are applicable, the standard travel rate is calculated at $2.00 per additional mile, beyond the 80-mile radius (for a single round-trip journey)
as measured by Google® Maps driving directions from
425 Marlboro St, Keene, New Hampshire.
This map is provided as a guide for estimating purposes. Travel fees cover the cost of fuel, wear and tear on the vehicle, and the photographers' time for all trips required,
including your engagement session, pre-ceremony photography/scouting trip, rehearsal and wedding day activities.
Examples of mileage fees:
- Albany, NY (99 miles) = $76
- Boston, MA (92 miles) = $48
- Burlington, VT (150 miles) = $280
- Hartford, CT (99 miles) = $76
- Lake George, NY (122 miles) = $168
- Littleton, NH (139 miles) = $236
- Montpelier, VT (114 miles) = $136
- Newport, RI (131 miles) = $204
- Ogunquit, ME (120 miles) = $160
- Providence, RI (107 miles) = $108
- Portsmouth, NH (107 miles) = $108
- Troy, NY (92 miles) = $48
If the wedding is located more than 120 miles from Keene NH or if traveling to or from the location would otherwise require travel between the hours of 12:00 AM and 7:00 AM, overnight lodging may be required at the client's expense. Each Photographer will require a separate room. The photographer reserves the right to adjust the travel fees accordingly for weddings taking place outside of New England.
** Print Credit:
Your print credit can be used to order prints of your photographs from my website from the comfort and privacy of your own home—with no high-pressure sales pitch!
I offer a wide array of photo products including traditional paper prints, canvas and metal prints, albums and printed coffee table books.
The Fine Print:
All package details are subject to change without notice. Scott Hussey Photography will not be responsible for typographical errors —
please contact Scott Hussey to receive a written cost for your wedding photography.
Prices shown above are current as of August 4, 2020 and are valid for wedding contracts finalized between August 15, 2020 and Oct. 31, 2021, for
weddings taking place within the 2020-2022 calendar years. Please be advised that certain holidays may incur a minimum $500 surcharge.
Scott Hussey Photography reserves the right to modify prices without prior notice.